When listing your house for sale, your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible!
There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens!
Your real estate agent will have a list of specific sugg…
Buying a home can be intimidating if you are not familiar with the terms used during the process.
To start you on your path with confidence, we have compiled a list of some of the most common terms used when buying a home.
The best …
According to a study by GOBankingRates, it is cheaper to buy a home than rent in 38 states across the country.
In six states the difference between buying & renting would account for less than a $50 monthly difference, leaving t…
The cost of waiting to buy is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices & interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
Freddie Mac predicts interest rates to rise to 5.2% by the third quarte…
Interest rates are projected to increase steadily heading into 2019.
The higher your interest rate, the more money you end up paying for your home and the higher your monthly payment will be.
Rates are still low right now – don’t wa…
According to the National Association of Realtors’ latest Existing Home Sales Report, sales in June were down 2.2% from last year.
Inventory of homes for sale showed a modest improvement of 0.5% over last year’s figures, but still r…
The average down payment for first-time homebuyers is only 6%!
Despite mortgage interest rates being over 4%, rates are still below historic numbers.
88% of property managers raised their rents in the last 12 months!
- Real estate has outranked stocks/mutual funds, gold, savings accounts/CDs, and bonds as the best long-term investment among Americans for the last 5 years!
- The generations agree! Real estate is the best investment!
- Generation X leads the way with 37% believing in real estate as the top investment.
- The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for the release of their Confidence Index.
- The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners. Practitioners are asked about their expectations for home sales, prices and market conditions.
- Homes sold in 60 days or less in 42 out of 50 states, and Washington D.C.
- Homes sold in 30 days or less in 17 states.